Pacific Poker is blowing its competition right out of the waters. With all the new poker features. Players now have complete control of their gaming environment! Change your table views, play with or without 3d avatars and experience poker games like never before. 888.com never rests with loads and loads to offer. If you are looking for a more social place to be, join 888.coms' online bingo lobby and meet people from all across the globe. Treat yourself to bingo and get £10 free and no deposit is required! Join now and even get up to 150% welcome bonus!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Don't Look at Your Cards Until it's Your Turn to Act

So many times I see people look at their cards right when they get them. Then if they don't like their cards they will pick them up slightly or hold them as they are ready muck. Do not do this! You are giving everyone else at the table information. If I'm in late position and I see someone holding their cards ready to muck I might raise even if I don't like my hand much because I know my opponent doesn't like theirs either.

Which leads me to players with card protectors. I played with a guy who every time he had a good hand put his card protector down on his cards before it was his turn to act and when his hand was weak he left his card protector sitting on the table. This information was very useful to me as I knew then if he planned to enter the pot.

No comments: